Cleaning out your closets? Your attic? Your parent’s storage unit? Your grandmother’s basement? If you have vintage clothing, housewares, furniture, accessories, jewelry, books, etc. and you want them to find a good forever home, drop us a line using the form below. After a quick phone call or a few text messages, we can work with you to determine what you have and what you can hope to get for it.
We are always looking for large or small lots of:
- Well-maintained women’s and men’s vintage clothes from the 1930s to the 1990s.
- Modern, designer clothes and bags (we can assist with authentication, if needed).
- Jewelry from the 1850s to 1950s, especially sterling silver, Victorian-era and Native American.
- Mid-Century Modern home furnishings, including furniture, lamps, decorations and housewares.
- Pulp, action, mystery, horror, spy, sci-fi, fantasy and thriller paperbacks from the 1930 to the 1970s.
- Stereoscopy, including stereoscope cards, viewers, View-Master viewers and reels, and similar.
- Old medical and pharmacy equipment, taxidermy, oddities, funerary pieces, and similar.
- Just about anything else of interest.
We also work with estate companies, auction houses, professional cleaners and liquidators. Honestly, no lot is too big or too small. Just contact our acquisitions team and we’ll hammer out the details. We travel the southeast U. S. most weekends, and we can set-up a quick review and purchase.